O-Shot® for Women
The Woman’s 4 “Sex-Pleasure Problems”… & the Sad Reason Doctors Stay Silent
- Sexual Arousal Disorder may accompany Sexual Desire Disorder. Women who suffer from this may want to have sex but have difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence does not sound like much until you think about the fact that it is the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (low desire) is not considered a disorder unless it disrupts the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer from this problem. Important: Suffering from a sexual disorder does not simply make sex less enjoyable. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%) of women suffer from this disorder. Here women can become aroused but have difficulty with orgasm. This can be so incredibly frustrating that sex becomes an activity that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers from physical pain with sex (not simply from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
“Isn’t it About Time the Girls Have Their Turn?”™
It seems that men have plenty of options for medical intervention for sexual dysfunction, while women get psychological counseling and maybe some hormones. It is about time for that to change. So, what is new? For several years, blood-derived growth factors have been used to regenerate the face.
Biopsy studies show that when platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected, stem cells multiply and grow new, younger tissue. In the same way PRP regenerates the skin of the face, it appears PRP regenerates healthy vaginal tissue. In using this same technology, the O-Shot® procedure works by using PRP to stimulate stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue. Learn more about the Orgasm Shot (O-Shot.)
You can see the science that supports using PRP to rejuvenate the face here: Vampire Facelift®. Multiple news reports described the Vampire Facelift® procedure: The New York Times, the Doctors’ Show, Dr. Oz, and others. Details can be found also on Wikipedia where the Vampire Facelift® and unipotent stem cells are described.
What Does the Doctor Do?
First, the doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vaginal site. Then, blood is drawn from the arm in the same way as with any blood test. Then, using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated that result in growth factors.
The whole process takes less than half an hour and can be done there in the room with the patient. Then, using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected into the clitoral hood and into the upper vagina to reach an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot. Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
What Women Tell Us after Having the O-Shot®
Although each woman’s experience can be different, here’s a list of some of the things our patients have told us they experience after having the O-Shot® and rejuvenating the Orgasm System.
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Dean to find out if the O-Shot® procedure may be right for you.
The Priapus Shot® (P Shot®) for Men
The P shot® offers advantages to men wanting greater sexual sensation.
Men who have had the P-Shot® have experienced the following:
- Immediately larger penis
- Strengthened penis
- Straightened penis
- Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Improved efficacy of other therapies (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you)
- Increased sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes)
- Increased size by design (can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids)
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Learn more about the P-Shot®, schedule your consultation with Dr. Dean.